Celene Silva was called to the Alberta bar in 2013 after attaining her Bachelor of Laws from the University of Alberta in 2012. Prior to joining Willis Law, Celene’s practice involved assisting corporate and individual clients with various business, real estate, financing and corporate governance matters. Celene is dedicated to finding practical and cost-effective solutions to her clients’ legal issues.
Out of the office, Celene is an avid road biker.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Condominium Institute (CCI)
- Past volunteer, Civil Claims Duty Counsel, Provincial Court of Alberta
- Past volunteer, Edmonton Community Legal Centre
Please note Celene Silva is currently on maternity leave.