Willis Law has a robust immigration practice. We look forward to assisting your company or your family with your immigration needs. Our familiarity with both immigration legislation and international trade agreements enables us to present effective options to our clients to achieve their immigration goals.
We assist our employer clients in the entry of temporary foreign workers, intra-company transferees, and permanent residency applications for key personnel.
Our family immigration services includes assisting with the reunification of spouses and children through permanent resident applications, as well as assisting families who wish to have relatives visit, study or work in Canada.
Areas of Practice
- Admissibility Hearings
- Appearances before the Immigration Division and Immigration Appeal Division
- Applications for Permanent Resident status
- Attending the Port of Entry to facilitate the arrival of key personnel
- Business Immigration
- Canada Experience Class
- Criminal Inadmissibility
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Labour Market Opinions
- NAFTA and GATT Work Permit Provisions
- Provincial Nominee and Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
- Same Sex Spousal applications
- Sponsorship of Spouses, Parents and Grandparents
- Study Permits
- Temporary Resident Permits
- Temporary Work Permits
- Visitor Visas
Our business immigration experience includes providing immigration advice to the following industry sectors:
- Industrial development
- Oil & Gas
- Oil Sands
Foreign Worker Compliance Pre-Audit
For businesses who rely heavily upon the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, please inquire as to our pre-audit service. We will work with your organization and examine the compliance steps taken by your business to help reduce the risk that your company will be deemed to be non-compliant with Labour Market Opinion requirements, Citizenship and Immigration requirements, or undertakings made within the program.