Willis Law provides complete range of services for condominium corporations in the capital region and other regions in Alberta. A critical component in delivering high quality legal advice is the perspective Hugh Willis has gained in his role as condominium lawyer, condominium owner and condominium Board member.
Hugh Willis is frequently engaged to attend meetings of owners or with Boards of Directors. In addition, he is a frequent speaker at condominium industry seminars or public education events.
The breadth of advice to condominium corporations includes the condominium services listed below, as well as other matters within the condominium law area.
Condominium Services Include
- Bylaw drafting, interpretation, revision, and enforcement
- Borrowing by Condominium Corporations
- Builders’ Liens
- Contract review
- Condominium Fee Collection
- Construction deficiency litigation
- Disaster planning and assistance
- Eviction of Problem Occupants
- Governance advice
- Insurance claims in condominium settings
- Leaky condominium litigation
- New Home Warranty Process
- Privacy issues within condominiums
- Procedural interpretation on meeting governance (Roberts Rules)