Office Manager – Part-time, Permanent
Willis Law seeks a part-time Office Manager to join our south Edmonton law firm.
Willis Law is a growing boutique law firm concentrating on condominium law. We pride ourselves in working hard for our clients while still maintaining a work-life balance for our employees. We offer a positive, team-oriented work environment with opportunities for growth and learning.
We are looking for a professional, driven individual to join our team in a fast-paced, fun environment.
This role requires a polished and professional individual to help keep the office running smoothly for three lawyers and four support staff. This is a part-time position (hours are 10 am to 2 pm, Monday to Friday; however, this is negotiable).
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Bookkeeping and accounting duties such as payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Coordination with our IT service provider
- Facility support and administration
- Procurement of office supplies as needed
- Hiring and training of new employees
- Marketing duties, such as maintenance of the firm website, managing email lists and organizing events
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in legal administration, business or other related discipline
- Accounting or bookkeeping training and experience
- Prior law firm or professional office experience (ie. engineering, accounting, etc.) is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Solid computer and typing skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, exercise sound judgement and take initiative
- Ability to work within tight timelines while maintaining a sense of humour
- Excellent work ethic
- Experience with databases is an asset
If you wish to apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Rianne Stewart at email@example.com. Please feel free to contact Ms. Stewart directly at 780-809-1888 (ext. 898) if you have any questions about the position. The deadline for applications is Friday, March 2, 2018.