- Bylaw revisions, interpretation and drafting
- Collection of unpaid condominium fees and assessments
- Ongoing advice and representation for Condominium Corporations and Boards of Directors
- Attending Board meetings or Annual General Meetings or Information Sessions to advise owners or Directors
- Enforcement of Bylaws and eviction of problem occupants
- Condominium Construction Deficiency Litigation
- Amongst other areas! Click Condominium Law For More Detail
- Business Immigration including Labour Market Opinions, Business Visitors, and Skilled Workers
- Immigration Provisions of Trade Agreements such as NAFTA, GATS, and Canada-Chile Accord
- Permanent Resident Options for Temporary Foreign Workers and Students wishing to remain in Canada
- Spousal Sponsorships and Family Reunification, including Super Visa Applications
- Repair of Existing Applications; Rehabilitation Files; Intervention at Port of Entry
- Amongst other areas! Click Immigration Law For More Detail
Willis Law: A Boutique Law Office
Willis Law is a law office practicing in the niche areas of Condominium Law and Immigration Law.
Within these areas we offer a wide range of services.
- Communication in Plain Language
- Focus on Condominium and Immigration Law
- Sound, practical advice to address your legal needs
- Enthusiastic assistance to our clients
Articles and Blog
- As part of encouraging condominium corporations to operate...
About Hugh Willis Hugh Willis was called to the Alberta bar in 2005. He is...
Melissa L. Stappler was called to the Alberta Bar in 2004, after attaining her Bachelor...
Catharine brings over 20 years of paralegal experience to her role as senior paralegal and...
Rebecca Lorenz joined Willis Law in October 2014. Rebecca is an experienced paralegal who is...
Natasha practices in the area of Insolvency, Receiverships, Bankruptcy, Condominium Law and Commercial Litigation. She...